LE low temperature(frost prevention). The equipment is fitted with a frost protection device to avoid excessive formation of ice. When the defrosting process is complete, the equipment starts automatically again.
HL high level(internal tray complete). the internal safety tray Empty following the instructions in the “End of Season Operation” section. If it is in cooling mode, contact your local authorized customer services. In heating mode: the internal tray Empty.
CF Replace Filter. When this message is displayed, the water filter needs to be replaced as described in the section: “Replacing the Limescale Filter”.
PF probe failure(sensor damaged). If it is displayed, contact your local authorized service center.
F1 Failure1. This message may appear if the water filter is specially filled. See the section: “Replace the nipple filter”. If the filter has recently been changed, contact your local authorized service center.
Low temperature – room temperature is very low.
H1 High Temperature– Room temperature is very high.
E1 probe failure(sensor damaged).
The device has a self-diagnosis system to identify multiple malfunctions. Error messages are displayed on the instrument display.
Problem: Air conditioner does not come on reason:
1. There is no current
2. It is not plugged into the main
3. Internal protection device is tripped Solution:
2. Plug in main
3. Call the service center
Problem: Air conditioner only works for a short time reason:
1. The air exhaust pipe has twists or kinks
2. Preventing some air from being discharged Solution:
1. Keep the air duct properly, keep it as low and free as possible to avoid hiccups.
2. Check and remove any obstruction that obstructs air discharge
Problem: The A/C works, but does not cool the room reason:
1. Open windows, doors and / or curtains
2. There are heat sources in the room (oven, hairdryer, etc.)
3. The air exhaust duct is separated from the equipment
4. Clogged Dust Filter Solution:
1. Doors, windows and curtains above, keeping in mind the “right usage tips” above.
2. Eliminating heat sources
3. Fit the air exhaust hose into the housing behind the equipment
4. Clean or replace the filter as described above
Problem: During the operation, there is an unpleasant smell in the room Reason: Dust filter and (when present) electrostatic filter clogged Solution: Clean the filter as described above
Problem: The air conditioner does not work for about three minutes after starting it again Cause: The internal compressor safety device prevents the appliance from starting again until it is last switched off. Solution: Wait. This delay is part of normal working.
Issue: The symbol and one of the following messages appears on the LT / HL / Cf / PF / FI device display: Reason: The device has a self diagnosis system to identify multiple malfunctions. Solution: See the SELF-DIAGNOSIS chapter.
“CF”is displayed when the limescale filter needs to be replaced. The efficacy of the filter depends on the hardness of the water. However, it should be replaced every five years.
If the remote control unit is replaced or abandoned, the batteries must be removed and disposed of according to current law as they are harmful to the environment. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix Alka line, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries. Do not dispose of the battery in a fire. Batteries may explode or leak.